Okay, here is Part 2. Part 2 will consist of the features of iPods. (I Will close with Part 3 comapring and contrasting the Zune and iPod.)
Features of iPod:
- iPod uses CoverFlow technology, so you can browse through your music by album cover.
- All metal enclosure.
- Easy to use/comfortable interface.
- iPod features iPod Touch, which is a pretty neat device.
- (I could not find much on iPods, unlike the Zunes. Most of these sites are just saying that the iPods are really cool and sleek, which isn’t much technical detail to help you decide between a Zune and an iPod.)
- iPod Touch features actual web browsing, and it also features the iTunes music store, so you can buy and listen to your songs on the go.
- iPod has the famous Click Wheel, so you can circle your thumb around and click exactly what you want.
- The iPod plays AAC files, MP3, MPEG-4, and many other files like that. But it doesn’t play WMA or WMV files, which I find to be a real let-down, because most of my files are in that file type.
- The iTunes store offers actual TV shows and movies that you can buy, and put them directly on your iPod!
- iPods are at a relatively affordable price.
That’s all I have for iPods at the moment. More features of both Zunes and iPods will be discussed in my Part 3!!
Thanks and Enjoy!