Are you sick of the new interface in Vuze as many people are? Here’s how to use the familiar old interface that Azureus had.
- Open Vuze
(Right now it will still be in the Vuze interface as shown)
- Go to the Tools menu
- Click on Options
- A new window will appear
- Look in the item list on the left for “Interface” and click on the plus arrow beside it
- Click on “Start” in the list that appeared
- Click on the “Show” button beside “Display Vuze UI Chooser”
- The window that will come up has the option for “Classic Interface”, so just click on that and click OK.
- Click on restart, and you’re all set!